Wednesday, December 23

Quotes from a 4 year old

For a 4 year old, Isabelle has an amazing grasp of vocabulary and uses it very well. Sometimes it's not quite right, and sometimes she comes out with some quotes that just make you laugh.

Recent quotes from her include:

Whilst eating an ice-pole - oooh, it's like having winter in your mouth

On her Daddy's 40th birthday when he received an inflatable zimmerframe for a joke: Daddy, you need to use this when you walk because you're now very old. Dad says: I'm not that old. Isabelle says: [as a statement] well you're not young are you!

word of the year is: Eckspecially. She just can't get her mouth around especially.

Upon me losing at a game on the computer: It's ok to lose sometimes mummy, it's not all about the winning. it's the having fun while you play that counts [blank look on my face]

On not wanting to go upstairs to the toilet on her own: I KNOW there aren't any bugs in the bathroom, but I have a naughty brain that keeps telling me there are bugs in there really.

I'm sure there are a million and one others, but they escape me at the moment.


blog comments powered by Disqus